Tuesday 3 July 2012

Excuses excuses

So this is the point in my day when I usually start to think of Reasons Not To Run. It's raining, I'm tired, I won't get home from work on time, the dog ate my homework. Those sorts of reasons. And all of them are really excuses for the real reason which is I can't be bothered.

I need to eat better food if I'm going to do this. I'm educated enough to know that a packet of hula hoops is not a nutritious or sufficient lunch. And I do have a tendency to lecture other people about healthy eating. So I guess that's another thing that writing this blog is going to help me do. I just have to be a little more organised. Make lunch to take to work. Have proper food in the house - cheese & crackers might be my favourite thing to eat but maybe not 3 times a day. Stop drinking wine. No, really stop drinking wine. I've made a pact with my husband that we won't drink any alcohol from now until the Olympics. How long until I crack?

No comments:

Post a Comment